Cheapest way to send a fax online for free
I hate the fax machine. I would much prefer sending something via email. For some reason unknown to me we are stuck with the fax for the time being. I think within the next 30 years it will be obsolete. The problem is, unless you have a fax machine at home you may have to go to staples or office max and pay some outrageous price to fax a few pages. To hopefully avoid that, here are a few of the cheapest ways to send a fax online.
- This is by far my favorite. It is simple and FREE. You don't have to sign up for an account or make a password, etc. All you do is put in your name, phone number, email and the name and fax number you are trying to reach. Here is a screenshot
2.) Everyone else. These other options might be better if you need a personal fax number or need to receive faxes.
- SmartFax - gives a 30 day free trial. After that it is $7/month
- MyFax - gives a 30 day free trial as well. After that it is $10/month
- eFax - $15/month. They do have a free version that lets you receive up to 10 faxes per month.
- k7 - is free for incoming and outgoing faxes. But you have to send/receive a fax every 30 days or your account will be deleted.
There are a lot of other online fax companies that I didn't cover. If you find a good one feel free to post about it below.