UPDATE: Dead. Hope everyone had a good black friday and congrats to those that snagged this deal!
There are so many Black Friday deals and promos that it's hard to keep track of them all. I have 2 children that are 1 and 3, so when I saw that Carter's and Oshkosh B'Gosh were having an awesome Black Friday sale going on, I had to jump on it.
- The DEAL: 50% off everything site wide -- no coupon code required.
- PLUS: get another 20% off orders over $40 using promo code: CARTSAVE
- Also, orders over $50 will come with free shipping.
You will be able to enter the promo code during check-out on the page where you put in your billing information.
Carter's seems to have better deals and I think the clothes are just as good so I shopped at Carter's.
Want more Savings?
- Create an account at Ebates.com (they are an awesome online cash back portal...basically you'll earn $$$ for doing the shopping that you normally do).
- Select receiving a gift card for a free $10 at Walmart, Macy's, Target, or Kohl's. You'll get your gift card after using Ebates.com. No, this is not a scam and you'll actually the gift card.
- Search "Carter's" or "Oshkosh B'Gosh" and you'll see that Ebates will give you 3% cash back when you go to Carter's website via the link on Ebates.com.
- Your cash back will show up on your Ebates account after a week or so. If you do all of your online shopping starting from Ebates, you'll end up getting a pretty good amount of cash back. My order came to $140 so I'll get a little over $4 cash back on.
Here are a few of things you can find for great prices:
If you LIKE what you've read, LIKE us on Facebook for more awesome deals!